27 August 2007

Back in the States and...

Hey everyone... if anyone is still out there reading. It's been about a year since my last post, but I figured I should say something about getting home safely. So... I got home safely.

And guess what, I'm married now! I've got a beautiful wife who I met in Africa and we're currently biding time until we go to bible college in fall of 2008. We'll have a new blog, I think, more to come on that hopefully.

Thanks for all the prayers and support throughout my time in Africa. It was a true blessing-

Nate

2 Comments:

At Fri Aug 31, 12:46:00 PM EDT, Blogger earthchick said...

You've been in my bloglines for awhile - I was excited to see you had updated. And WOW what an update!!!

Congrats on your marriage! Congrats on making it home safely. And if you ever come through A2, give us a shout out. We'd love to see you.

(don't let the "earthchick" moniker throw you - this is Stacey Duke!

 
At Thu Oct 18, 11:49:00 PM EDT, Blogger A. Victoria said...

Congradulations on the marriage and getting home safely. It sounds like your time in Africa was eventful!!! I look forward to getting to read the new blog. God Bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home